Saturday, September 6, 2008

20 questions - was 40 - I shortened it

When was the last time you had your hair cut? last month, I think... or was it the month before that? whenever it was it was when I finally realized that I should not have layers in my hair now that it has become straight (it was wavy growing up and changed but I don't like to acknowledge that)
What are you doing in two days? ummm... hanging out with Rebecca or CVB maybe? Hopefully getting a call from Dr. Robelee about getting into the school psych program late
What do you do when you're stressed out? nothing productive...
Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter J? John.... before Erika married him, I dated him for a very short time and yes, we did kiss
Ever been in love? unrequited, so it probably counts as no
Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? I do want a tattoo at some point... possibly the one from Foxfire... maybe another...
Where's the last place you went shopping? checking online... apparently walmart... in Virginia... I guess when I bought The American Mall (cute MTV musical with Nina from Degrassi, Autumn from the OC, and Neil from SYTYCD)
Who was the last person to hug you? my brother thanking me for making breakfast
Who was the last person to call you cute? probably mom...
How long does it take you to get ready to go out? if I'm just going out, I just throw on clothes... if I want to look cute, longer... if I need to shower, an extra half hour (includes 5-7 minutes to blow dry my hair)... if it's dressing up, probably the same amount of time since I can do makeup in 5 minutes or less unless I lose it like last time
What were you doing at midnight last night? reading, or on the computer - checking my open im from last night? I was reading "The Lucky Place" - Zu Vincent
If you could move somewhere else, would you? yes... into my own place... of course, that would sort of take money and income, and self sufficiency
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? yes...
If you got married to your best guy friend, would you be happy? I actually have told people that we'd probably get married if he didn't date other people since, aside from my family, he is the person I feel the most comfortable around.
Do you remember what you were like a year ago? scared sh*tless at becoming a counselor
Which girl's house was the last you spent the night at? back when she lived here? my sister's! ::wink::
Where is your best friend at this exact moment? CVB is taking a test
Were you happy when you woke up today? yes... I finally woke (nearly) with my alarm instead of sleeping past it for over an hour. I was able to read for a little bit and then make breakfast! If I can get to bed tonight a little earlier, I might ACTUALLY wake WITH the alarm tomorrow!
What's on your bedroom floor right now? too much... the floor it clean, sort of. It's just that the clean floor means that there are banker's boxes all over and stuff on the boxes and my shoes spilling out of the closet a little, and my purses spilling out of the closet since I don't know where to put them...
Does anyone hate you? In the past, I probably would have said yes, but now I don't think that anyone would bother enough to hate me. It's like me, or feel indifferent about me.

No comments: