Sunday, November 23, 2008

way behind

Recently Read (no review yet... yeah, working, too busy)
Airhead - Meg Cabot
The Boy Next Door - Meg Cabot
Passion, Betrayal and Killer Highlights - Kyra Davis
Wednesday Night Witches - Lee Nichols
Girl's Guide To Witchcraft - Mindy Klasky
Sorcery and the Single Girl - Mindy Klasky
Confessions of an Ex-Girlfriend - Lynda Curnyn
The Pact - Jennifer Sturman

Currently Reading
Magic and the Modern Girl - Mindy Klasky
Skinny Bitch - Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
The money Book for the Young, Fabulous and Broke - Suze Orman
Girls' Night In - compilation including Meg Cabot

Books I've started at some point and have not finished
Woman in White - Wilkie Collins
Sloppy Firsts - Megan McCafferty

I have 3 full-size bookcases in my room and one small one with only two shelves. One of the full-size bookcases in mostly devoted to dvds but I think there are books on the bottom shelf. Well, I've been working with my books today and the mini-bookcase has a double row of books (well a row and a few piles) and one of the full-size bookcases has doubled rows on all but one shelf. The other full-size bookcase is filled with books too wide to double a row and I still have more books that don't fit anywhere. Umm... I like to read, and own books... I think I have to go through them and find ones to donate or bring to a used bookstore.

1 comment:

Frank and Lisa 2010. said...

I read Charmed Thirds by Meghan McCafferty, not realizing that it was kinda a serious. She seems to have a pretty good following. Let me know how he you liked it if you ever finish it!